Under normal and intended use, wheels manufactured by SSW Off-road are warranted against structural and material defects as long as the original buyer owns the wheels.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of SSW Off-Road, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced.
We urge YOU and NOT the tire shop to examine wheels thoroughly for any cosmetic blemishes or defects BEFORE mounting tires and installing them on your vehicle.
Mounting tires is subject to voiding the defect warranty.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
1. Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
2. Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact. Damage caused by rocks and/or trail obstacles DOES NOT constitute replacement under our manufacturer defect warranty.
3. Wheels that have been altered, repaired, or modified.
4. Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
5. Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
6. Blemishes, peeling, or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
7. Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
8. Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted either on a vehicle or with tires.
9. Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier (i.e. FedEx & USPS).
10. Careless / improper installation and mounting by tire shops.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
All other items have a 1 year manufacturer defect that covers the intended function of the product, as long as the original buyer owns the product.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
1. Products not purchased from an authorized retailer
2. Cosmetic damage or wear
3. Damage caused by anything other than normal wear.
4. Damage caused by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier (USPS, FedEx, etc.).
If you would like to return a product because of an ordering mistake or fitment issues, you are responsible for a 15% restocking fee and the return shipping.
We have a 30 day manufacturer defect warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical damage caused after product has been installed, e.g. hitting a curb or pothole.
To be eligible for a return, your item:
Orders that do not meet the criteria above may not receive a refund.
An optional return label is available at a reduced refund amount, please inquire via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that the shipping address is incorrect and the product(s) are returned back to SSW Off-road, the buyer will be contacted to correct the invalid address AND will be charged to reship to the corrected address. If the buyer fails to correct the address within 30 days of contact the order will be canceled and a partial refund will be issued. Shipping fee will NOT be refunded.
Local customers can request a will-call pick up by following the steps:
1) Place the order, select "Pick up" option during checkout page, request a "will-call" in the notes section of the cart and checkout with proper address and billing information.
2) Call us after placing your order at (562) 821-5097 with your order number to schedule a pick up date. Our will call hours is MON-FRI 12pm-5:00pm.
3) Pick up order directly from us at our Whittier location and call so that we may open the doors.
NOTE: Orders that are not picked within 30 days of placing an order WILL BE CANCELED.
WE ARE NOT OPEN FOR WALK-INS AND THE FRONT DOOR IS LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE CALL WHEN OUTSIDE.